miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

Terrible Things April Smith And The Great Picture Show



If you dig under my feet
you will find things that you don’t want to see
Things that I hide deep down inside
a menagerie of the tragedy I caused and all of my flaws
and my demons are all that can see
then what would you do …if you only knew

[chorus]

All of the things that I’ve done
Terrible things you would never believe
Things that I’ve doneOh how you’ll run
if you knew a single one
All of the things that I’ve done
Would my face give me away
I know it wont
cause I don’t even feel
I just reflect what you expect
so you don’t suspect that…I could be exactly who I am

[chorus]

I know that I’m inflected
but who could have predicted
that monster that I’ve becomeI keep things carefully covered
so no one will discover
that I could be the culprit
I’m sorry i cant help it

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Terrible Things
April Smith And The Great Picture Show
Songs For A Sinking Ship
Pop/Indie
2010
PS: I heard this song on the promo for Weeds sixth season, but here's the whole song!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario